Fine art dissertation topics

The Fine Art programme employs a variety of learning and teaching methods which may alter and adapt according to the perceived needs of students. The main methods of programme delivery are lectures, seminars, artists' presentations and group discussions, tutorials, progress reviews. projects, group crits, workshops, students' exhibitions, field trips, independent study, and formative and summative assessments. In addition to this, the School provides students with opportunities to take part in placements and exchanges in one of our partner institutions across the world in year 3. All students undertake a programme of study in the Forum for Critical Inquiry.

If you submit a digital portfolio please ensure that all the work is clearly identified (eg ‘pages from sketchbook’, ‘acrylic painting’, ‘screenprint’) with title, materials and dimensions. Please ensure that you write your name on the disc/memory stick as well as on the case. We would prefer digital portfolios to be formatted as MS PowerPoint presentations. These should include a minimum of 30 slides and a maximum of 50. Please check that your portfolio can be opened and easily read on a PC. We will not be able to consider applications where the portfolio does not readily open.

The Fine Art MFA is a two-year full time studio-based course . Approximately 80% of the course is self-directed studio work and a dissertation ; professional practice and training make up the remaining 20%. Modules in the first year include fine art training, which investigates exhibition practice and the practical, professional and intellectual skills needed to practice as an artist. It also encourages you to exhibit in the city, make connections in the region, and set up contacts for use beyond the degree. The course culminates in a final exhibition. You can view the archives of our previous MFA exhibitions .

Listed below are the the best of this year’s final year undergraduate dissertations, with links to the dissertations themselves where these are available. Please note, however, that these dissertations are published in the state they were submitted for examination. Thus the authors have not been able to correct errors and/or departures from departmental guidelines for the presentation of dissertations (. in the formatting of footnotes and bibliographies). In each case, copyright resides with the author and all rights are reserved.

Fine art dissertation topics

fine art dissertation topics

Listed below are the the best of this year’s final year undergraduate dissertations, with links to the dissertations themselves where these are available. Please note, however, that these dissertations are published in the state they were submitted for examination. Thus the authors have not been able to correct errors and/or departures from departmental guidelines for the presentation of dissertations (. in the formatting of footnotes and bibliographies). In each case, copyright resides with the author and all rights are reserved.

Media:

fine art dissertation topicsfine art dissertation topicsfine art dissertation topicsfine art dissertation topics